Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Hollywood Challenge

Hi everyone!
Well it has been a long time since I have posted and there has been alot of changes. At this time I will not attempt to bore you with a bunch of personal triumphs and tragedies.
We have bigger problems. . .
I believe that we know what alot of these problems are, but instead of dwelling on them we must focus on the solutions.
One solutions is that we need to have our "leaders" man up.
We are not a nation of sissy's
I have issued a challenge to Hollywood. . . I certainly hope that they take it on because I would hate to be the one that caused their failure.
Please check out the video, let me hear from you, let's talk about some idea's. We are the "Shining City on the Hill". We are the worlds last best hope... Lets act like it.
I don't know about you all but I could use a hero... And I know this country is full of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment